Frequently Asked Questions
- What types of educational products are available?
- There are many different online learning products available to purchase in the RESNA Shop. All products may be filtered through the search function; visit the RESNA Shop to purchase Live Webinars, On-Demand Content, AT Journal Quizzes, AT Fundamentals course, Position Papers, and more.
- How do I login?
- Your login information for RESNA Learn is your user profile for resna.org. In order to access RESNA Learn, you must be logged into your RESNA account through the RESNA website. Then, you will be able to sign-in to RESNA Learn. Click here to log into your RESNA account.
- How do I register for an upcoming webinar?
- Purchase an upcoming webinar by visiting the RESNA Shop to add the product to your virtual cart and to check out. After payment is processed, you will receive a confirmation email with the link to your purchased courses. Upon clicking this link within your confirmation email, your courses will appear within the Dashboard section of RESNA Learn.
- How do I register for a recorded webinar?
- Purchase a recorded webinar by visiting the RESNA Shop to add the product to your virtual cart and to check out. After payment is processed, you will receive a confirmation email with the link to your purchased courses. Upon clicking this link within your confirmation email, your courses will appear within the Dashboard section of RESNA Learn.
- What are the system requirements for accessing a webinar?
- Most RESNA live webinars are run through Zoom. You can test your Zoom connection here. Links to event recordings are posted on RESNA Learn.
- For how long are RESNA learn products available?
- All registrants will have indefinite access to the purchased recordings and resources. Should anything change with product availability, you will be notified. If a product is nearing its expiration date, you will receive an email notification 7 days before it becomes unavailable.
- How do I purchase a product for multiple team members, or on behalf of someone else?
- How can I view my CE and Contact Hours earned through RESNA Learn?
- Can I track CE earned through other institutions?
- Yes! Visit RESNA Learn's Transcript and Achievements page to upload credits or experiences where you earned CE through other institutions. This self-tracking tool provides a place where you may self-report your continuing education, and may be helpful when gathering credits to submit for ATP recertification.
- When you visit the Transcript and Achievements page, click the "Add Additional Credits/Experience" button to upload CE. A pop up will appear on your screen, where you will enter the event name, date CE was earned, and will upload a file providing proof of completion (ex: Certificate of Completion, Course Transcript, etc). If you would like this course to be included in a downloadable transcript which tracks all RESNA and self-reported CEUs, check the "Include on downloaded transcript" box. If you select this box, you will be required to fill out the session provider, number of credits, and credit type. Once you have filled out all of the information, click the teal "Add" button to add this session to self-report your CE.
- Where can I find my learning history?
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|